This loom requires less physical effort. The motorization lifts the harnesses and closing without having to maintain a pedal or a button pressed. In addition, computer assistance enables communication with the loom to specify which harnesses must be lifted. To activate the mechanism, a pedal or button can be used. The beater slides easily and remains perpendicular to the fiber, enabling more consistent beating.
4 available sizes
|15 inches 16 harnesses|
|15 inches 24 harnesses|
|24 inches 16 harnesses|
|24 inches 24 harnesses|
We continue to do product development and we are working on the new Séguin II which is still motorized and quieter. So your weaving will be more pleasant for you and your loved ones.
Release date: coming soon
Equipment included **
- Step motor to move harnesses
- Aluminum structure for increased strength
- Jacquard type beater (linear)
- 4.5 inch handle
- Control pannel (Pick, 2 Cycles and UnWeave)
- 1 pedal for Pick
- 1 reed - 10 DPI
- 700 (16 harnesses), 1 000 (24 harnesses), inserted eye heddles 9.5 inches
- 4 metal rods
- 24 months limited conventional warranty ***
- Additional warp beam $ 489
- Loom trolley - 15 inch $ 659, 24 inch $ 715
* Canadian dollar and taxes are not included
** Software and computer not included
*** in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec and Canada on normal wear and tear parts and labour. The full information on this guarantee is detailed in warranty policy.